Hi there, I'm Katie. I am an 18 year old from Washington State and am an extreme enthusiast of the Pacific Northwest, the BBC, THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON, Freddie Mercury, gifs that may make you uncomfortable, tatty old novels, mythology, John Hughes movies, Tolkein, Doctor Who, everything Nintendo, rain, gaming, classic rock, and the concerts of Paul McCartney, Fleetwood Mac, AFI, Bob Dylan, Mark Knopfer and the Mountain Goats. Ask me anything, including advice. xxx
If Barbie was an actual woman, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
i’m always reblogging this.
I’ve reblogged this a million times and will ALWAYS reblog it. She is so beautiful…It’s a great message.
I always reblog this when I see it on my dash.
24 Karat Gold - Songs From The Vault due Oct 7th!!
Featuring mostly songs written between 1969 and 1987. And 2 from 1994 and 1995. The artwork for the album includes never before seen polaroids taken by Stevie through her career.
Pre-orders begin Aug 5th.
Ltd Edition vinyl comes out Sept 29th.
48 page delux photobook CD will also be released which incl. 2 bonus tracks. Watch for music previews to negin Aug 5th @Stevienicksofficial
how many chainz could 2 chainz chain if 2 chainz could chain chainz
Found this ad in a Nickelodeon magazine from 2004.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.